The circumference of fashion and modeling has involved the whole world into it.
Shu Pie is also one of those famous model and actresses, belonging to China.
Shu Pie was born on 10 August 1990, in Kaifeng, Henan, China.
She signed the contract with Next Management in 2007.
Her primary education was done in New York and it was during her studies that she jumped into the modeling field.
|Birthdate||10 August 1990|
|Birth Place||Kaifeng, Henan, China|
|Profession||Modeling and acting|
|Nick Names||Qin Shupei, Shu Pie, Shu|
MARRIED LIFE and RELATIONSHIPS
Shu Pie married Zhao Lei in 2012. Zhao Lei was the general manager of the Huayi Brothers Fashion Group in 2012.
Later, they got divorced in 2015. From 2015 to present, Shu Pie has been in a relationship with Edison Chen.
She also has a daughter who looks like her.
- In 2007, she signed the contract with Next Management.
- In 2008, she appeared in Vogue China.
- She walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in November 2012.
- In July 2010, she got his first Elle Style Award.
- In 2015, she appeared as an actor in the film. Oh My God, which was directed by Leste Chen. This was her first step into acting. Later she participated in different filming events, including The Met Gala and much more.
Shu Pie has a beautiful complexion with the right hight that makes her a successful model. She is 5’10” tall.
She has a fair skin tone with brown colored eyes and black hair color.
Though she lived her life in NewYork, but till date, she belongs to China and holds the nationality of the People’s Republic of China.
Apart from appearing in different ramp walks, shows, and movies, she is also found working with varying promotions of brand and campaigns.
She is a regular social media user and has a big fan following on various social media handles.