How to Jailbreak iPhone 5 iOS 10.3.3 With Computer
As soon as iOS 10.3 came in the market, the community urged to find ways to Jailbreak into this version of iPhone. Jailbreaking is a way to utilize your device and do stuff that it was previously not able to do. This is because just as the word suggests, its breaks your device from the restrictions placed by the authorities (Apple Manufacturers) thus you will now be able to function with foreign applications as well. You can play with different tools and modify your devices accordingly. There are many jailbreaking solutions available for iOS 10.3. h3lix works with 32-bit devices while G0blin and Meridian work with 64-bit devices. Velonzy, Anzhuang, and DoubleH3lix are also among other jailbreaking tools. Here we discuss how you can use H3lix to break your 32-bit devices.
- Download the H3lix IPA and Cydia Impactor from the official websites.
- Connect Your Device to the computer.
- Open the Cydia Impactor and drag the H3lix IPA into the top field.
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple credentials. Put them in and wait for the installation to complete.
- After the H3lix has successfully installed, go to Settings and Navigate to General-Device Management.
- Select the Trust button.
- On your home screen launch the h3lix app and tap on Jailbreak.
- After the Jailbreak is done than you will see the Cydia icon on your device’s home screen. If not, then repeatedly try and jailbreak till it succeeds. It might take a few tries.
- Now your Device is jailbroken!
Keep in mind that h3lix is a semi-untethered jailbreak. Whenever you restart your device, you will have to launch the application again and hit the jailbreak button. It normally works for 7 days and you will need to reinstall the app through the Cydia Impactor to continue using it in this way. Many people are enjoying the benefits of jail breaking and trying it on their sets. The increased space for customization and enjoying third-party apps is what attracts the crowd to give it a shot.