How to Install Meridian Jailbreak
The release of iOS 10.3 paved way for developers to crack this new version up and enjoy the additional features that will come with it. For this reason, Meridian jailbreak came into being. It works on 64-bit devices and is made by a group of people among which Ben Sparkes, PsychoTea & Siguza are the popular ones. You should be aware of the fact that it is still on the stages of early development and your device might not function properly with it. You should also know beforehand that Filza is not working yet and it lacks in Cydia Substrate Support. Yet, if you still feel the urge to give it a try on your devices then it is a go ahead with a simple step by step process as given below.
- Download the Cydia Impactor.
- Download the Meridian IPA file from the official website.
- Drag and drop the IPA file in the Cydia Impactor top field.
- Enter your Apple Credentials (ID, Password).
- Disconnect your device from the computer when the installation is complete.
- Open the Settings. Navigate to General and go to Device Management and select the “Trust” option to verify the application.
- Open the application now and tap on the “Go” button.
- Wait for the display message that says that “Your device is freed”.If the vice-versa message pops up that the exploit has failed than try again till it’s a success.
- Cydia will now appear on your home screen.
- You are done you can now restart your device.
It is the talent of the jailbreaking committee that the people are able to benefit from jailbreaking and what is better than getting an unlimited access to third-party apps from your Apple devices. Once again, do not forget that Meridian is still on the early stages, currently on Beta 4. It is better to wait for an update till it is fully developed but if it still works for you than you can jailbreak through the system right now. Enjoy surfing more opportunities!